Martin and Catherine Kimber
Martin studied Physics and Catherine read English at Merton College, Oxford University. We got married, and went up to Durham where Catherine studied Information and Library Management at UNN and Martin managed to get a PhD in particle theory. In 2001 we returned to Oxfordshire, to live in Abingdon. Martin works for FIS as an IT project director; Catherine works for NHSBT as an information specialist in the transfusion library.
This is not a blog
We use email a lot, do get in touch.
I'd like to point out that there is absolutely no advertising on either side of this text, nor above, nor below, unless your browser is helpfully trying to sell you stuff of its own volition. Do you find the white space relaxing? I do. Other things that this web page does not have:
- Any invitation for passers-by to contribute comments (if you feel strongly about this, you could send us an email)
- Detailed updates of exactly-what-we-are-doing-right-this-instant
- Opportunities to recommend other people read this page (why would you do that? Anyway, you know what its URL is)
- Little gadgets that you can somehow incorporate into your personalised view of the page
- Any mechanism for pestering your friends to incorporate little gadgets into their personalised view of the page
I think you get the picture. Web 1.0 and proud of it.
Some now quite ancient works
- The Batchelor-Ewart-Kimber-Kimber-Kimber-Kimber Orkney 2010 Lego Version
- Ali + Tal's wedding (first instalment) or (second instalment)
- If you seem to have time on your hands, you could also see Martin's diagram.
Last updated 21 December 2017
Authors: email martin dot kimber at physics dot org
Back to main page